Thursday, December 11, 2008

Are Horoscopes Worth Believing?

I don’t know why people like to know their horoscopes only on New Year eves. But as the New Year is approaching, many regions around the world do look into their horoscopes to know what the New Year is bringing to them.

There are many issues related to horoscopes and the future prediction. Some people come up with some theories which are not as stable and not as scientific. But many of the news papers give horoscopes results each and every day. I know many people who don’t step out without reading what their day is going to be. It is just like some addiction. But how many of those are worth believing is still a question.

Even I used to believe news paper horoscopes. Every day, I used to look into them before reading the headlines of the news. Sometimes it used to be wrong but very rarely it was true. And days passed that I continued it that way, and I believe it now. And one day I got a chance to see how they predicted horoscopes in that very newspaper.

They used to scribble some sentences on few papers, and pick randomly for each horoscope and publish it in the newspapers.

And after seeing that method, I didn’t understand whether I was a dunce to believe it every day.

No comments: