Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tips to Quit Marijuana By Stopping Carvings

Marijuana is one of the popular drugs and most of the people are affected. It harms your life and it may even kill you. If you are a regular user of marijuana and you want to stop it, I have some tips which will help you in stopping it.

First you should avoid the places and situations where you are tempted to consume marijuana. And whenever you want to take marijuana instead of that you can take any chewing substitutes. Don’t be alone and always communicate with your friends and family members. This helps you to reduce your stress and makes you divert from the temptation.

You should also do some breathing exercises, and always involve in sports and activities that you enjoy most.

Quitting suddenly sometimes makes you ill, so stop it slowly by decreasing the amount of intake. It is also better to consult the doctor and follow the instructions given by him.

When I was a regular drug user, I don’t know that I am hurting my family members. And now I am very happy with my family members as I stopped it.

No comments: