Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Breeding Piranhas is a good experience

It is very boring to follow usual routine always and every day. It is very important to do something crazy in life and this is how you have all the excitement of life. While some ways are very unusual and seems very weird, you can perform some acts like riding a horse backwards, pushing your car all the way to home form office even it is working, and etc. Some have even bigger plans, but better keep away from them, because all crazy things may not be suitable to all the persons.

Well coming to me, I recently started breeding a piranha in my fish tank. And you might ask why piranhas, not octopuses. Let us try it afterward when you have no problem with piranhas.

Piranhas are fresh water living fishes. And they are very friendly creatures unless they go mad with hunger. I remember, the day when I forgot that piranhas do feed on other fishes and left my tiny tetra along with its friends. When I returned after a while it was missing and I saw my piranhas burping at me.

So next time you try out something crazy, make sure you have the list of all possible errors.


No comments: