Saturday, November 22, 2008

How Do You Want To Charge Your Mobile?

What can be a gun in a war without bullets? It would be a trouble rather than a weapon at times of use.

The same theme goes even with our portable mobile gadgets. No matter whatever they is, laptop, iPod, mobile phones even a car which is out of its battery, they are all nothing but a big nuisance of your tour without battery.

It is a fact that low life batteries and gadgets with those batteries are a major barrier for usage of mobile gadgets. Why should I buy a laptop if I can’t use it for all my journey time because I am not having a place to recharge it for each hour I use it? It would be an additional useless luggage for me without working. So are the other mobile gadgets.

It is possible to create chargers for your mobile gadgets in such a way that you can recharge them with out using electricity. All you have to do is create your own dream charger and post it so that major electronic companies can manufacture them.

No comments: